Mugu District is one of Nepal’s 77 districts and is located in Karnali Province. The district has a total area of 3,535 km2 and a population of 55,286 people, with Gamgadhi serving as its district headquarters. Mugu is well-known for being Nepal’s most remote and underdeveloped district.
Mugu District Court accepts application for marriage registration if the documentation qualifies for registration in the court.
- Marriage Registration with the court
- Legal Consultation on Documentation
- Court Marriage Certificate Translation
- Divorce filing with the court
- Contested Divorce cases
- International Divorce Filing
- Power of Attorney
- Consultation with the Divorce Lawyer
If you are in search of experienced Marriage Registration Lawyer or Divorce Lawyer then get in touch with us at +977-9849517735