The process of officially recording a marriage is known as marriage registration. It is a legal requirement in many countries, including Nepal and many others worldwide. The CIVIL CODE OF NEPAL 2074 governs marriage registration in Nepal.
To register a marriage in Nepal, the couple must consult with an experienced court Marriage Registration Lawyer in Nepal who will guide you through the legal process and documentation with ease.
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A copy of the Unmarried certificate or proof of marriage eligibility
- proofs of the upcoming bride and groom, such as passports, PR documents, and TRAVEL DOCUMENT/ PASSPORT
- Proof of the applicant’s residency
- Presents in front of the court/Judge
- Checks the documents and asks questions.
- If the Judge signs off, it is sent to the concerned authority, who will verify the documents and issue a marriage registration certificate.
- The marriage registration certificate is a legal document that verifies the couple’s marital status. It is required for a variety of reasons, including applying for a visa, a government job, or a home loan.
There are several advantages to registering a marriage. First and foremost, it legalizes the marriage. This can be useful in situations involving divorce, property division, or inheritance. Second, it can aid in the protection of the couple’s and their children’s rights.
Obtain government services and benefits.
If you intend to marry in Nepal, make sure to register your marriage with the assistance of an expert foreign marriage registration lawyer in Nepal with years of experience in the field. It is a simple procedure that can provide you with a variety of advantages.
The following are some of the advantages of registering a marriage in Nepal.
- The process was completed in two working days.It gives the marriage legal recognition.
- It can aid in the protection of the couple’s and their children’s rights.
- It may facilitate the couple’s access to government services and benefits.
- If you plan to marry in Nepal make sure to register your marriage. It is a simple procedure that can provide you with a variety of advantages.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.